Sunday, January 11, 2009

Its about time...

I know, I've been a slacker and neglected the blogging. As a result of my delay I've incurred the wrath of some of the faithful readers.

Well the holiday season has come and gone, whew, but a few key dates of the years are quickly approaching. Jan. 13th Max's 2nd birthday, Jan 22. Sarah's birthday.

For Sarah's b-day we are tag-teaming it with a close friend, Alex G whose b-day is Jan 10th. This should be loads of fun.

Max's b-day events will probably be a little more hectic, given the average age of his party will probably be about 20years lower then the average age at Sarah & Alex's. We are going to have a house swarming with little folks. A number of Max's buddies will be in attendance. Hopefully we will be able to chorale all the wee folks, if we're successful I'm sure the cat ranchers will be calling us for tips.

I know this post is a little on the brief side, I'll sort though some of the recent photos and try to post some pictures of Max with his new toys (hand-made from Yizma, and others have made out living room a little camp site) along with other interesting happening that go on in our little corner of Fircrest.

No comments: