Sunday, January 23, 2011

Max's Birthday and My Birthday

Max's birthday was the 13th (he turned 4). We went bowling with my parents, Jeff's parents, Sonja and Jordan. Good times were had by all.
Sorry I have no pictures as I was to busy running pizza and bowling.
Sonja and Jordan hosted cupcakes and presents. At my request Max got a lot of clothes. I know it is not super exciting but he needed them! He fits a 4 or a 5T!
Here is Max in the superman nighties he got.





Max had his 4 year doctor appointment and he is practically perfect in every way. He got 6 shots all the usual immunizations; chicken pox, mmr, flu etc (Jeff had to bear hug him but he recovered quickly)
Actually he is quite proud now and will tell you all about his "6 shots in my legs"
Here is Max playing at the doctors office before his appointment.






Then there is my birthday. I am 29, wow that is almost 30 (then I will be old).
Tricked you, you thought this was not going to be a post about the Childrens's Museum, guess where we went the morning of my birthday.

I wanted some place free (we have a year membership) that would keep them entertained so I did not have to break up fights all morning.
Here is Gwen playing.






Max sorting fruit





Gwen playing with a projector





Max and Gwen snacking






Gwen driving a car. She chauffeurs anyone else who wants to play.






- From my iDea



No comments: