Monday, May 23, 2011

The Best Part of a New Water Heater

Two nights ago I was in the laundry room, you guessed it, doing laundry. I looked over at the hot water heater and noticed the pan under it was full of water! After a late night visit by my favorite handyman, Dad :) I cleaned up the water and kept an eye on it. It only took one load of laundry to start leaking.
(insert swear word of choice here)
After a check up that required emptying it, hauling it outside and peeling the bottom off (again all done by my favorite handyman) it was decided that it knew exactly when the 7 year warranty was up.
A new water heater was purchased and installed and it is humming away dry and happy in my laundry room. I am ecstatic to have hot water but I had hot water before so really it just makes me grumble and wish I could have gotten Jeff an iPad instead.
There is a happy ending to this don't worry. It came in a box!



They love it! It has a door (with a handle) and a double hinged sun roof! It has been decorated since this picture too.



- From my iPhone

No comments: