Monday, August 1, 2011

Actually Done for Real!

Now the furniture is actually really done. The dresser has all the knobs (two were defective and had to be returned). The bed has all its screws (umm oops forgot those but they are in now :)
I did enjoy redoing the furniture. It just took lots of patience and the babies got to watch lots of movies.
Love the red dresser! The original thought was to stain it dark but I had an inspiring moment and chose the color in less then 2 minutes at Lowe's (with two grumpy babies in the cart).
The crib will move out after Otter Crest and there might be some shifting once the change table is gone but the work is done!






Ok I might make some more dignified curtains too.






The mirror is going to live on the floor. How could they see themselves if I put it back on the dresser?





- From my iPhone

No comments: