Monday, February 27, 2012

This is not my car

I bought a car.




Not this car, this is my loaner while they replace a window motor and replace the tires.

I opened the local Ford dealership having seen a 2009 Saturn Outlook in their used stock online. Long story short (I already lived it once today) I drove it and loved it. My amazing neighbors Josh and Alicia watched Max and Gwen while I did this part. I came back got some more paper work they needed and took Max to school. Gwen and I went back to negotiate the financing which was direct and civilized.
During the car inspection they found the tires needed to be replaced and one of the window motors was dying. (They are replacing both at no cost to me)
Happy Ending I get the car Wednesday!

Car Facts: a deep red saturn outlook 2009, 39,000 miles, front wheel drive, v6 engine
I am so excited to sport it!


- From my iPhone

No comments: