Monday, July 22, 2013

Chair Rencarnaited

Looking ahead to a week away from Jeff (where he was doing pass or fail and you are out tests everyday) for EFMB, I was planning to be bored and nervous. I needed a project and with Sprout moving into our room I also needed a chair.
I freeagained one...




A little worn but cozy and serviceable I drug it into the house. I looked up slip covers, mostly because brown chenille is not my favorite, nothing looked good.
Think, think, think "I could make a slip cover orrrrrr I could reupholster it!!!!!"
After lots of google and utube research I had a plan; take all the fabric apart; use the pieces as pattern pieces and then sew the new ones back together restuffing and attaching as I go.
Nessasary tools




I took lots of inprocess pictures in hopes I could follow them backwards when putting it back together.




















Getting amazing fabric I love!




Then cut, sew and stuff it back together.




































Love it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: